Sunday 28 August 2011

Oh Dear



I have been stuck in all day and I am not a happy puss at all! The weather has been dreadful with lots and lots of horrid rain and a very fierce wind that would have blowed me away, so I didn't even try to go outside.

My MH opened the door and I had a look, but the rain was blowing into my adorable little face, so I sped as fast as my little legs could take me, back into my living room.

I have had plenty of exercise, though, 'cos my humans have been playing with me a lot. My MH says it is to stop me climbing the curtains! As if I would do a thing like that!! She had to go out for a wee while this afternoon and I was worried all the time she was away, 'cos I was sure the wind would take her somewhere she didn't want to go, but she came home safe, and played with me again, so that's OK.

It is supposed to get better tomorrow so maybe I will get out to play again. The people on the island here are making fun of my MH 'cos her name is Irene and the hurricane that is doing all the damage in America is called that too, and they have been saying that my MH is dangerous!

But she isn't really---only when my DH makes her angry!

I had a wee accident with the mouse you see in today's picture. It is one of my favourite toys and when I was carrying it, I dropped it into my water dish and it got all wet and soggy, but my MH put it on the heater and it is all better now. She does come in handy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment