Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pancakes


I was up very early this morning. In fact, I was the first one wakened in my house and I purred in my MH's ear so that she would get up and feed me 'cos I wanted to go out and play.

She was going over to Stromness on the early boat so she was getting up early anyway---which is just as well really or I might have been in trouble again. But she got up and I got fed and then I flew out of the window---well, not literally, 'cos I'm not a birdie, but I moved very quickly.

I had good fun and then I watched for my MH coming home and she gave me a big cuddle and I purred some more for her. Then when she had sat down for a wee while, she made some pancakes 'cos those are my DH's favourite, and I got a baby one----all to myself! It was delicious and I liked it a lot, but I am going to ask her if I can have a big one the next time, 'cos I'm not a baby puss any more and my appetite is very good.

And there is a lot of room in my adorable little tummy for a real sized pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment