Tuesday 2 August 2011

A Quiet Day



After all my excitement yesterday, I have had a very quiet day today although I was up very early as my MH was going shopping in Kirkwall.

Normally we don't get up early unless the humans have to catch the boat and then we are all up at 7:30am and I get fed early and that's what happened today. I got my breakfast and went out to play and then when my DH got up, I pretended my MH had forgotten to feed me and I got some more. Tee hee :). I did get into trouble when the Boss came home and found out, but it was worth it!

I helped my DH in the greenhouse and then I had a snooze on my chair until my MH came home and acos it was raining, she was very wet, so I helped her to get dry and she liked that a lot.

It is not a very good evening, so I am still having a nap until later when I might go out again, but I think my MH will be going to bed early 'cos the old dear can't do with early mornings and she will be tired.

I might go with her and she can tell me a story. I like when she does that, and I fall asleep with her tickling my adorable little lugs.

Yes. I think I will have an early night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment