Saturday 13 August 2011

Still Good



Things, chez Squeak, are still very good. It has been warm and so we have all been outside today.

Me and my DH disappeared into the greenhouse and did all our work there and it was so warm inside the greenhouse, that I had to come out for some fresh air, and I met my MH coming out to hang up her washing and you know I like to help her by climbing up the pole to make sure everything is OK---and it was. I climbed the poles lots of times---just to make sure. That always makes my humans laugh.

When she had finished, she chased me round the garden and then we went and inspected all my little plants that are coming on so well. My MH took this picture of the little red one just as I finished having a wee chat to it. You can see that it looks very happy.

I have been having good fun in the house as well. Yesterday was Friday and as you know, my DH always goes to the pier on a Friday to bring up all the groceries which come off the boat in a box tied up with string. When they unpack the boxes, that's when I spring into action and steal the string and sometimes my DH ties it in a knot for me to play with. Sometimes, my humans just shake their heads at me 'cos I have all these lovely toys, and yet I spend hours chasing and killing this big bit of string!

But I have such good fun, and I like when I make the humans happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment