Monday 22 August 2011

Still Good-----




That's me and the weather! It is breezy but still warm enough and dry enough for this little pussy cat to spend nearly all day outside with just the occasional trip back into my house for a feed and a tummy tickle.

I spent a wee while in the gym with my MH and while her little legs were working hard on her bike, I catched a spider! My MH was happy 'cos she doesn't really like spiders, but the spider was not best pleased, I can tell you.

I have been playing on my grass and there were some children from Paris came to see me and they thought I was adorable too, so I am adorable in French as well as in English! They are going to come back one day and we are all going to play Crazy Golf on my grass so I am really looking forward to that, but maybe I shall have to practice first 'cos I haven't a clue what it is!

I have been talking to my tomatoes lots just now and my DH has been taking some of them into my house so that my humans can eat them, so I have done a good job of providing for them.

And it's a lot easier that catching mice!

No comments:

Post a Comment