Wednesday 31 August 2011

Well.....



.....there's not too much news today, but it has been a good day just the same. I have been able to get out to play and I have spent most of the day exploring my jungle.

Lots of the birdies are going away from my wee island and my MH told me that they go away for the winter 'cos it is too cold for them here and they don't have fur coats like me! There are still some swallows here and they are still dive-bombing me, but I pretend I don't notice and then they go away.

My MH took me into the garden to play for a wee while and I climbed right up to the top of the clothes pole. I was going to try to walk across the clothes rope, but decided I would try that when nobody is watching and then I will show off when I can do it.

Maybe I could be a circus cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment