Sunday 11 September 2011

Did you miss me?



I didn't get to write to you yesterday 'cos my humans were away to Kirkwall for the day, so I was all alone and couldn't switch on 'my' computer.

I don't really like being on my own, although the window is left open for me so that I can nip in and out whenever I want, and there is always plenty of food and water for me, but I am a 'people' puss and I like lots of cuddles.

I am really a mummy's puss, and although I love my DH and he loves me, I play more with my MH and when I am sad or worried I talk to my MH and she makes it alright again, and I like it when we have girlie chats and she tells me lots of stories, so I missed that yesterday, but we had a long catch-up when they came back.

Today has been fine and I have been playing with my new bit of string which is a big long one and I am having great fun with it. You can see that it is special string and it it called baler string 'cos the farmers use it a lot to tie things and I just love playing with it.

I have been sleeping lots in my little house and I will ask my MH to send you a picture of me in my house. It is lovely and cosy and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment