Thursday 1 September 2011

Gardening Puss



I got up kind of early this morning 'cos my adorable little tummy was rumbling, and my MH jumped out of bed to attend to me. Mind you, that might have been 'cos I put a wee claw in her lug just to see if she was awake. She was!

She opened the window for me and I went out to play. The morning was warm and dry and it was very still. It is quite quiet now that the birdies are leaving, so I just sat on the grass and pondered. I like to ponder.

A wee while later my MH came out to see where I was---her ear is better now!----and then she started to pull up some of the naughty weeds that are growing on my paths and of course I had to help her and we had great fun.

I was full of energy and I did a lot of running and hiding and she chased me which was good and then I jumped in and out through the fence. The fence round my house is a wire one and there are lots of squares which are big enough for me to jump through, so I go through one, turn round at amazing speed and jump through another one. My humans say I am like a wee show jumping pony, only much more adorable of course!

We stayed out for a long time and then my MH had to go inside to do her housework, but she persuaded my DH to go out and finish the job, so we have been outside all afternoon and the paths are looking lovely now with all the nasty weeds away.

I think we all did a very good job!

1 comment:

  1. Darling Squeak - please be careful putting a claw or two into your MH's ear lobes. It is way better that you keep your claws well and truely withdrawn or that you try to purr MH to awakeness.

    Zebby Cat trys the claw thing and it doesn't work out well for either of us. Please work on gentle paws coz when Zeb does that, and snuggles his head under my chin we are both really, really happy - do try this.

    Sending love and care for and to you and your dear MH and DH, Michelle (Zeb is very busy sleeping on "our" bed - checking it is still sleep-worthy)

    ReplyDelete