Tuesday 27 September 2011

More of the Same



The weather hasn't been very good today so I have been in the house a lot, but I have still been playing and getting rid of lots of energy.

Me and my MH played my favourite game on top of the bed. There is a travel blanket on top for me to sleep on but I love to scurry underneath it and I hide and then I spring out at my MH and she gets a fright and then she turns me over and tickles my adorable little tummy. We do this lots and lots and it is my very favourite game in the entire world.

We did go out to the gym for a wee while and I did my usual hunting and sniffing while my MH did her usual cycling and puffing. She likes it when I am there and she talks to me all the time---when she is not puffing too much!

And then when she is finished, if it's not too windy and wet, we play for a wee while in the garden and I like that too.

So really, I have had a rather good day and I may go out hunting later on tonight. I shall see how the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment