Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Feathers



Remember I told you that my favourite toy was a stick with feathers on the end? Well, I am afraid that I pulled all the feathers off the stick but my DH fixed it for me and made me another one as well, so now I have two favourite toys with feathers, and I am very happy.

My humans play with me with this toy and it helps me practice my stalking and hiding and pouncing so that when I go outside I am an intrepid little hunter---and it keeps the humans happy too, especially when the TV isn't on!

It is lovely and warm just now so I have been outside a lot and last night I was out for hours and hours. My MH said she is going to get a wee camera that she can put round my neck so that she can see where I have been and what I have been up to. Now, that would be interesting!

I was playing with my ball today and then I sat on top of my climbing frame and that is what today's picture is.

Another adorable snapshot of yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment