Friday 16 September 2011

A Quiet Day



My MH and me were up very early this morning 'cos she was going away to Kirkwall to meet two of her lady friends and to do some some shopping so I was left looking after my DH.

It wasn't a very good day so we stayed in the house a lot, but we did go round to the greenhouse to look after all my plants and tomatoes and they are all doing very well.

I did a lot of resting in my wee house and when my MH came back I was very well rested. As soon as she came in I was ready for a big cuddle, so I ran to meet her and she lifted me up and tickled my adorable little tummy which I loved.

Then it was play time and me and my MH played for ages which we both enjoyed. I am now going back into my wee house for another rest.

Being adorable makes me tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment