Thursday 8 September 2011

So



--my MH was away doing 'ladies what lunch' today so it was just me and my DH looking after the place and we did it very well again.

We took things rather easy though, 'cos the weather wasn't awful good, so we just rushed from the house into the greenhouse and then back again, and I didn't go out to play too much until my MH came home.

I got lots of cuddles and when I knew she was safely home, I took myself off to play for a while, but it is still a wee bit too windy for me, so I shall spend the evening resting and tomorrow I shall go hunting again.

My tomatoes are doing very well and me and my DH have been bringing lots and lots into the house for my MH and we have even been able to give some to the neighbours, so everybody on the island thinks that I am a very clever puss to have growed all these beautiful tomatoes.

And naturally, I don't argue with them.!

No comments:

Post a Comment