Tuesday 20 September 2011

Still learning



I am nearly two years old and very clever, but I am still learning things which surprise me a lot and I learned today that my MH can read my mind! Now that is scary!!

I know you will be wondering how I found that out? Well. We were in the gym today and when my MH is doing her exercises, she listens to her ipod on her little ear plugs and when she is finished, she puts them back into a little case. All very straightforward so far.

I arrived back in the gym just as she was finished on her bike and she was beginning to put her earphones away, and one bit was hanging down on the ground as she put the other bits in the box. Now! I think you might be ahead of me here?

There was she, sitting on the chair winding up the earphones container, there was me, sitting on the floor watching the end which was waggling in the air,----- but I wasn't doing anything and she said, "Don't even think about it!"

How did she know I was going to pounce on it? She must be able to read my mind. Oh dear.

I had a wee look at today's picture and although it looks as though I am having a good old giggle, I am actually yawning.

There is no privacy in this house at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment