Thursday 29 September 2011

A Super-Duper Day



That's what I have had. I have been outside ALL day and I have been having the bestest time of my little life.

It is warm today so we have been out in the garden and my humans have been thinking about what they are going to do with the garden next year, so of course, I had to give my opinion. It took us a long time and we had lots of fun out there. I even managed to climb two of the clothes poles while they were talking and that made them laugh.

Then my MH had to go into her gym and when I was in there watching her, I discovered a snail! That is the first one I have ever seen and I was a wee bit fascinated. I looked at it from every angle for a long time and then I gave it a gentle tap with my adorable little paw, but I didn't like the feel of it, so I just went away.

Today's picture is me just about to escape again and you can see the window that I nip in and out of regularly. You can also see the wind chime that I ring when I want to go out and you can see the lovely scenery that we see when we look out of our living room window.

I think I am a very lucky pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment