Saturday 22 October 2011

Busy Again



I went out to the gym today with my MH and we nearly got blowed away 'cos the wind is so strong. Normally I play outside while she does her exercises but today I just stayed inside the gym and watched her wee legs doing all their hard work! Oh dear, she does look funny when she is on her bike, but don't tell her I said that, please!

Then in the afternoon we had some visitors and of course, I was adored so that made me very happy.

I was just about to settle down for my afternoon snooze when the nice farmer next door put lots of cows in the field in front of my house and I had to watch him, didn't I? When he was finished, I went into the field and had a wee chat to them and they are going to be there for a while, so I will have plenty of company now which is good.

I have asked my MH to take a picture so I can show you what all the cows look like and she said she would, so I will put it on as soon as she gets it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment