Wednesday 12 October 2011

Busy



It has been a beautiful day today with warm sunshine and no wind, so I have been outside all day and I loved every single minute of it.I have sniffed and explored and lay in the sunshine and dreamed of mouses and things like that.

The only bit I didn't like about today was that my humans were out all afternoon and I had to play all by myself. Do you remember I told you they were helping to paint the Hall on my little island? Well, 'cos it was a good day, they decided to put some while paint on the windows and the doors, so they put on their rubber gloves, packed their paint brushes and oft they went.

They were quite tired when they came home, but they still had energy to play with me and so I was very happy again, and because the weather is still beautiful, I will be going out hunting until it is very late tonight, and I am quite excited about that.

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment