Sunday 23 October 2011

Cows



I promised you a picture of some of the cows that are in the field outside my living room window and here it is. You can see that they are very big compared to adorable little me.

I was outside a lot with them last night and had a wee chat to the baby cows which was really very nice. I did get a rather big surprise today though when I went into the field, and it is a rather indelicate matter which I need to tell you about.

I didn't know that only pussy cats have litter trays, and I am sure you know what I am going to tell you! I was playing in the field with the cows and I saw something that I hadn't seen before and went to have a closer inspection---as you do!

WELL! I wish I hadn't, because I discovered then why cows don't have litter trays. Oh yeukk! Was it smelly??!! It was worse that my DH's socks! :))) I'm glad I discovered it in the daytime 'cos I think my humans might not have been very pleased if I had stepped in THAT in the dark and then jumped in the window.

So I have learned that I need to be very alert when I am in the field when the cows are there----just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment