Monday 31 October 2011

A Fine Day



Yes, it has been a fine day in a lot of ways. My humans have been at home and I have been the centre of their universe when it has suited me. The weather has been good, so I have been out to play lots of times and when I came in again,I snuggled up to my MH and purred while she told me all about the Halloween party again.

I like hearing the stories about all the pretend witches and she showed me all the photographs she took and we both had lots of giggles 'cos the people did look funny all dressed up.

We have a visitor coming tomorrow that we have never met and I have been told to be on my best behaviour, so I might, or on the other paw, I might not! Tee hee :)) I shall let you know if he finds me adorable or not, and if he doesn't, I shall not be best pleased!

My MH says life is to be a wee bit quieter now for a wee while, but I couldn't understand why it had got dark at about half past four today and she explained that the clocks went back so we are in winter and here in Orkney, there is not very much day light in winter, so there will be lots of darkness for me to go hunting in.

I think I might like the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment