Monday 10 October 2011

Good Puss



I've nearly been a good puss today. I haven't been entirely good, but I haven't been as naughty as I was yesterday. I was in and out a lot yesterday and my poor MH's wee legs were tired getting up and down to open the window for me all the time, but today has been better.

I have been in the gym with her, and then we played in the garden for a while so that used up some of my energy and made me need a wee sleep on my couch. So, all that is good, and I know you will be anxious to hear what the naughty bit is.

Well, today's picture shows me sitting in my DH's chair, and there is another one at the window which is MY chair and I sit on that lots of times. Well, when I came in last night, I jumped down from the window and sat on my chair and it was only when I got up again that my MH noticed her good leather chair was filled with adorable but mucky little Squeak shaped paw prints.Ooops!

She asked me where I had been, but of course I couldn't tell her and 'cos she doesn't know, I am afraid you won't know either!

I think by now you may have guessed my little secret? I don't ACTUALLY write this blog 'cos I can't spell, so my MH has to do it for me, and I am NOT telling her where I go at night in case she makes me stop.

So, I am afraid, you will just have to keep guessing. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment