Friday 28 October 2011

Ho Hum



Not a very good day. My humans had to go away to Kirkwall today 'cos my MH had to see the fizzy-o lady again, although I told her I could knead her neck with my adorable little paws and that would make it better and then they wouldn't have to leave me all alone.

It wasn't too bad though, 'cos they left the window open and I was able to get out to play a lot and then they both make a big fuss of me when they come back again and I like that.

They also brought a big parcel back and I had the bestest of times playing in it when it was emptied and my MH took this picture of me, but don't worry, 'cos I was very safe inside this big bag and my humans kept watching me.

There is an island party tomorrow for Hallowe'en and I am trying to persuade my humans to take me with them 'cos they are going as witches and everybody knows that a witch ALWAYS has a cat, although I do think I am a tad too adorable to be a witch's cat, but anything for a party!

I shall let you know if I am successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment