Monday 24 October 2011

More Cows



I went out again into the field for another heart to heart with the ladies and we all enjoyed it. They are not very happy about being out in the wind and I did hint to my humans that maybe they could take it in turns to come in to my house for a wee heat, but the answer was a definite NO!

Then I remembered what I nearly tripped over in the field and decided that it was better that the cows stayed in the field 'cos I know my MH would not be happy if there was a ginormous cow pat in the living room and I don't think even the awful vacuum cleaner would help. Tee hee:))

I have been very busy today playing and chasing but I haven't been outside too much 'cos it is very windy and my poor old MH nearly got blowed away when she went into her gym.

I made her laugh when we were in the bedroom 'cos in that room there are two single beds. She was sitting on one and I was on the other and I decided to chase my tail. I had built up great speed going round and round in circles and I fell off the bed. BUT! I was going so fast, that I landed on the other bed and was quite surprised at how I got there. By this time my MH was laughing so hard, she nearly fell of HER bed.

Oh my, how we did giggle for a long time afterwards! Life can be fun, can't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment