Monday 3 October 2011

Normal service.......



......is resumed in my house again. My humans have been at my every beck and call all day and I have been milking it, dear reader---absolutely milking it!

I have been played with, cuddled, tickled and adored so I am very happy again. I even had a wee sniff at the packet of tablet on the coffee table and I didn't get a row. I won't do it again 'cos I am a good puss, but I just wondered how much I could get away with today, and it was LOTS! However, I think I might need to behave tomorrow and not push them too far
'cos the threat of the soup pot is never too far away! Hee hee :)

It has been windy today and one of my plants blowed away and my DH had to chase after it and bring it into the house, so I think the summer is well and truly away for this year.

I went outside for a wee short while and me and my MH went into the gym but we didn't spend too much time in the garden on the way back 'cos it was blowing too much and we didn't want to get blowed away like the plant. My DH could carry me back, but I don't think he could manage my MH!

But don't tell her I said that or I am gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment