Saturday 15 October 2011

Quieter



Boy! Was I tired last night! I climbed up onto my couch and I went spark out. I slept for hours and my humans said I was snoring.

It is little wonder, though, 'cos I had been out nearly all day and all that climbing makes a little pussy cat very tired. I didn't play very much with my toys and went to bed early with my MH and we both had a good sleep.

I wakened up early this morning and as it was a good day, I wakened my MH and told her I wanted my breakfast so that I could go out and play again and that's what she did. I played on my own for a wee while and did some hunting until my humans came outside too and we all looked at the greenhouse which is nearly empty now except for a few tomatoes which are nearly ready to eat. My MH is very pleased with me and my DH so that is good news.

Me and my MH then went into the gym and she did some more exercises while I did lots more sniffing, so we were both happy.

Then the rain came on, so we all went back into the house and I had another wee nap on my couch.

I will have a think about what I want to do later, but I don't think I will be pole dancing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment