Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Very Good Day



That's what I have had. Somebody has switched off the wind and I have had great fun playing outside for hours and hours until I was so tired I had to come in and climb up on my couch for a wee sleep.

I brought my humans a wee present which they weren't too happy about I am afraid 'cos it was a tiny wee shrew. It was very dead and really it was very dead when I found it, but I thought they would have been pleased. Wrong!

The cows are still in my field and chatting to them is taking up a lot of my time, but the nice farmer has left his shed door open again and I have been spending a lot of time in there 'cos that's where all the mouses are and when it's not windy, I can hear them and I can frighten them if I want to, but since I am a good pussy cat, I don't really want to----well, not too often!

I am liking these dark nights and I love staying out late doing all the things that a very brave puss can do, and then I nip in and cuddle up beside my MH which we both love.

Yes, I have had a very good day, and I hope you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment