Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Wee White Lie



I have a confession to make! I told you all a wee fib yesterday. Remember I said I wasn't going to go outside again? Well, I did!

It was still a very bad night with awful weather, but I had lots of energy in my adorable little body and I wanted out to play. So I sat on the window sill and thumped the wind chimes so loud that my humans could hardly hear the television, and finally my MH got up and let me out the door, 'cos it was a wee bit more sheltered.

I found lots of places to go and hide and shelter and when I went home again, my humans were amazed 'cos I was quite dry. I stayed in my house for just long enough to get warmed up and then I did the same thing all over again.

Now, I have to admit that after the seventh or eight time of getting up, my MH was getting a tad annoyed, but I tried to explain that I was helping her do her exercises and she wouldn't need to go to the gym for a long, long time.

I am not totally convinced she believed me! What will tonight bring, I wonder?

I am bouncing with adorable energy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment