Tuesday 18 October 2011

What a Night!



I had a terrible night last night and I nearly couldn't sleep. The wind was very naughty and it was screaming all round my house and then we had lightening as well as thunder and I did not like that at all.

If it is true that thunder is the angels moving their furniture, they must have been wearing heavy boots which caused all the sparks. It lit up our whole house and my DH had to get up and unplug the computer 'cos once before the lightening blew it up, so he wasn't taking any chances.

I was a bit scared and I cuddled up beside my MH and soon it all went away and we went to sleep again. My humans were supposed to be going shopping today, but the weather wasn't good, so they just stayed in with me and I liked that.

We played lots of times and I even went outside, but I couldn't get back in my window 'cos when I tried to jump up on the window-sill, the wind caught me and I nearly blew away, so I had to run round to the door and my MH let me in again.

I don't think I will be going out again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment