Wednesday 5 October 2011

Winter



I helped my humans put up different curtains on my windows 'cos my MH said it was nearly winter and she likes the big long heavy curtains that keep out all the naughty winds.

Well I did try to explain that this would only work if I didn't want out of the window, 'cos when I need to nip in and out, the window needs to be open, so the curtains need to be open too, so it doesn't matter whether they are long or short does it? But did she listen? No. She did not. So we now have the long curtains up on the windows. Ho hum.

My MH went out for a while this morning so me and my DH played with my toys and I showed him how I liked to play. He is learning, but he is not as good at it as my MH. Maybe she is very clever after all!

After that, he made some bolognese sauce 'cos they were making lasagna, and I got a wee drop of mince which I ate all up 'cos I like it.

Then I needed a wee rest, so I nipped up onto my DH's chair and that's what today's picture is. I hope you like it.

I am sure you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment