Tuesday 1 November 2011

As I thought.....



.....our visitor thought I was adorable, so I like him! He made a fuss of me and told me he had dogs and a rabbit but didn't have a puss cat, although after seeing me, he thought he should get one. I did try to tell him that he probably wouldn't get one just as adorable as me, as I am definitely one of a kind!

So as you can see, I have had a good day. I was in good form, although I have been a wee bit clingy today and wanted lots of cuddles from my MH and as usual, she managed to do this for me so I was quite content.

It has been a good day so I have been hunting and exploring and doing lots of pussy cat things which keep me busy and amused, and after I have had some more cuddles, I will go out and do some hunting 'cos it is very dark and there is no wind, so I will be able to hear all the mouses, and I might even pounce on a few, or I might just listen to them.

I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment