Monday 21 November 2011

The Centre of the Universe


That's what I have been today. It's just a little universe, I know, but it is MINE!

Mu humans promised I would be the centre of attention today after having been left on my own and that's just what has happened. I have been cuddled and played with all day, and I have loved it.

It has been a good day for weather so I have been out playing a lot and I went into the gym with my MH and we had good fun in there too. Then we played in the garden for while and she chased me all over the place----but she never catched me, 'cos I am too fast for her!

The nice farmer from next door came in to see me and he gave me a wee cuddle too before I had a snooze on my couch 'cos it is still a lovely evening and I am going to go out hunting in a while and see if there are any more mouses left, and I need to save all my energy and strength.

I shall let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment