Wednesday 23 November 2011

Harumph!



I should have kept quiet about the lovely weather 'cos somebody must have heard me and they have taken it away and sent me the wind again!

It has been blowy and cold and not very good for little puss cats, so I haven't been out too much at all today, and my MH said that it might be snowing on Friday and she hasn't finished making my winter boots, so I think she will need to get a wriggle on.

And talking of wriggling. When my MH came home today, we played together in the bedroom and we invented a new game which I just loved. I like diving under my blanket on the bed and she pretends she can't see me and she calls to me and I pretend I can't hear her, but today, she held onto my little tail and wagged it and then put it down and I wagged it, and we did this lots of times with me still hiding under the blanket.

It looked so funny, but I think my wagging was the best, 'cos after all, it is my tail, so it should work better for me. But I'll not tell my MH that as she might get upset. Hee hee :))

Then we played on the Wii for a while, so you can see that I am a very fit little pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment