Tuesday 8 November 2011

HMMM!



Well, just as I was bragging about all our lovely weather, it goes and disappears and we are back to winter again!

It has been windy and cold, so I have been in my house most of the day, although I did go out and do some hunting when my MH was in the gym, but I didn't really like it, so I didn't stay out too long.

I have had great fun in the house though, 'cos it was bed-changing time again, and you all know how much I love that! I jumped over the beds, under the beds and on top of the beds and I hid under the sheets and the duvets until I was dizzy and my MH was nearly dizzy too trying to catch me, but it was great fun.

Then we went into the living room and my MH played with me and my stick with the feather and again, we had the bestest of fun, so I am going to have a wee rest now, and I might go out later on.

I like going out when it is dark, but it will depend on what the wind is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment