Thursday 3 November 2011

A Question



I have been a very good puss today and have been helping my humans in whatever they have been doing and it has been very much appreciated.

My MH was tidying things in our spare bedroom 'cos she has lots of things gathering up and she needed to put them away, so I had to inspect all the boxes she was using and that's what today's picture is. Don't I look adorable?

Then we went into the gym but it was a bit chilly for me 'cos I wasn't doing any exercises, so I nipped back in the window and helped my DH put all the boxes away in the loft and I'm afraid I gave him a wee fright. He has to use the step ladder to get into the loft and when he was up there, I decided to climb up too and I got to the very top of it just as he decided to come down again! Oh dear, he did get a fright, but I chuckled and when I told my MH, she chuckled too 'cos it was quite funny.

Now, my question. Are all humans a bit odd or is it just my beloved MH? It was pouring with rain today when I ventured out, and when I came in the window, she gave me a cuddle and said 'Oh, dear, peedie (small) puss, you are all wet'!!

Hello!! It is raining! Rain is wet! I have no raincoat therefore I am wet! What else would I be?

Very odd, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment