Friday 11 November 2011

A Quiet Day



I have been resting a lot today 'cos I was quite tired after all my hunting yesterday and I was out lots and lots last night, but my humans closed the window every time I went out in case I brought home any more little 'presents', but I was very good and left all the wee mouses outside.

My MH's wee legs were tired getting up and down all the time to open the window, but she thought it was safer that way, so who am I to argue?

So today I have been a wee bit sleepy and as well as that, the weather is not very nice at all 'cos it is wet and windy, so I am quite happy to be inside and I have been playing with my humans and my toys and I helped my MH when she was doing all the house work except when she took out the awful vacuum cleaner and then I disappeared and talked to my DH who doesn't like it either.

I think I might leave home and move to Germany once I find out where that is and if my little boat goes there, 'cos my MH had an email from my friends there and they said it was a shame that my DH threw out my little mouse, so maybe if I go there, I could keep all my mouses.

I shall have to give that some thought, although my humans might miss me too much, but maybe a little blackmail might make them let me keep all my deaded mouses! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment