Sunday 13 November 2011

A Surprise



That's what I got today 'cos my DH came into the gym with us and he never does that, but he's got a sore knee and he thought a wee gentle walk might help. So there we were----my MH on her bike and my DH on the treadmill while I was running around and climbing up and down the walls, so at one point there were eight little legs all working very hard! :)

Remember I told you that I was going to go in and out of my window when my MH was watching 'Strictly'? Well, I did! But just for a little while 'cos I discovered that Brendan was back and I wanted to watch him. I like Brendan 'cos he is like me----very good most of the time, but a wee bit naughty sometimes! So I sat and watched the whole programme and my MH was very happy that she didn't need to get up and down any more.

And I am sorry, Sir Brucey, but Brendan is MY favourite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment