Friday 25 November 2011

Worser and worser!




That's what it has got today, and it has been just awful. There has been wind and rain and hail and thunder and lightning----just about everything, and I have not been very happy at all!

I did manage out for a while but I just ran as quickly as I could to a place that was sheltered and I stayed there for a wee while and then I got quite a surprise when I tried to get back into my house 'cos I couldn't.

I jumped up onto my window sill as usual, but just as I did that, the wind arrived and it blowed me away again and I landed on the ground. Luckily enough, my MH saw me and she opened the window and I jumped straight into the house again, and I was very happy.

I don't think I will be going out again tonight.

Now, just in case you think I am exaggerating, I have sent you a picture of the waves that I could see from my living room this morning. My MH said that these were the white horses, but no matter how hard I looked, I couldn't see any horses.

Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment