Tuesday 13 December 2011

Another Easy day



We have all been a bit lazy today 'cos my DH still has his cold but it is a bit better now and my MH has been sneezing too, so I am staying well out of the way.

When I was a very baby puss, I wasn't well and I had a dirty, runny nose and I kept coughing and sneezing but the very kind people at Cat Protection took me to the vet and they gave me medicine and then my humans got me medicine too, and all my coughs and sneezes disappeared and I have been very well for all my --nearly--two years! Did I tell you it would soon be my birthday?

I have helped my humans write out some more Christmas cards and wrap some more presents and I know they like my help, and you can see from today's picture that I was making sure my MH hadn't left anything in her big shopping bag!I love going inside bags and my humans have got to keep watching me 'cos I steal bags and take them away to play with. Hee hee :))

So I am having a rest now so that I can go outside and play tonight 'cos the weather is still good enough for me to get outside for hours and hours and you know that I just love being out in the dark.

I have so much good fun.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Squeak - it has just become Thursday here in New Zealand so ...... HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!

    (It is my dear Dad's 81st birthday on Friday!)

    Sending cuddles, huggles and tummy tickles, Michelle xxx (Zebby is busy snoring)

    ReplyDelete