Thursday 1 December 2011

Helping



We have all been busy in my house today and naturally, I have been helping, although I am not too sure that my humans fully appreciate my help.

My MH was making the beds and I had great fun playing---oops, I mean, helping! I dived under the duvets and played hide and seek with her and I know she likes it a lot, and then I was able to help with something I hadn't done before.

My MH helps to run the Christmas party on the island for the children and she is the one who takes Santa's order and goes and buys the presents for all the little darlings and then she and my DH wrap them all up, and that's where I came in.I had a sniff at all the presents and a sniff at all the wrapping paper and when my DH was wrapping, I stood on the paper to see what he was doing, and of course, he couldn't do anything until I moved away again, so I sort of got in the way a wee bit. But they love me for it anyway

Then I had a rest and a seat to look out of the window and that is what today's picture is. It is windy, so I have been going in and out of the door where it is a wee bit more sheltered.

My MH is supposed to be going shopping with her friends tomorrow, but I think it might not be the right weather for her and I don't want to see the old dear getting blowed away.

Who would tickle my adorable little tummy, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment