Thursday 8 December 2011

Just Waiting



My little friend the weather man said that the wind will be so strong that adorable pussy cats like me won't be able to get out to play, so I am just waiting.

So far, it is fine and calm here and I have been out playing lots of times, but I might not be able to get out tomorrow if my friend is right 'cos it looks as though I might blow away if I go outside tomorrow.

I have been enjoying resting and my humans decided to 'spring' clean my living room today, so I took my adorable little self into my bedroom and had another hibernate until they were finished. I quite like it, and as soon as the awful vacuum cleaner went away, I demanded that my MH play with me and she did this and we rolled on the floor while I chased my toys and she tickled me, so that was good fun.

I went out last night in all the hail and wind and rain and I had good fun again 'cos I found a place where it was sheltered and I just lay there and watched the weather and then when it was a bit better, I nipped up onto my window sill and my DH let me in and my humans were surprised that I was so dry, but of course I couldn't tell them where I had been, so it will stay a mystery.

I like being mysterious. I might be mysterious again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment