Wednesday 7 December 2011

More Normal



It has just been an ordinary day today with nothing very exciting happening except my poor MH went away out in all the snow and wind this morning and took the wrong key with her, so she had to come away home again to get the right key, and me and my DH felt sorry for her----a wee bit!

Then when she came home, her trousers were soaking 'cos she had got caught in more snow and the poor old dear was cold too. So I cuddled up to her and I sat on her knee----once she had changed into dry trousers, of course!-----and I purred and purred and made her very happy again.

When she was happy too, she played with me and tickled me lots of times and we both had very good fun and then I watched her while she put all her stamps on her Christmas cards.

I am a wee bit worried though, 'cos when the weatherman said there is going to be a really bad wind blowing here on Thursday and Friday, my MH said she was going to stay in bed, and I am concerned in case I don't get fed, but I'm sure that won't happen. I hope.

If the wind is very bad, I might just stay in bed too---once I have been fed, naturally! I shall give you a weather report if my MH gets up to use her computer.

2 comments:

  1. I have just heard on our radio news that Scotland is due for really nasty, fast and furious wind. Dear Squeak - please stay inside where you can keep a check on your DH and MH.

    Squeak's MH and DH - would you please stay inside too coz this storm is so very nasty that it is being reported on the news all the way over here in New Zealand this morning.

    Sending extra special care and huggles to Squeak and Her humans - please stayed grounded,

    Michelle xxx and Zebby Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle. Yep the news was right. We had dreadful weather and I was nearly fightened.
    I didn't manage to get out to play and I was very fed up in the house although my humans played with me lots, but it's not the same is it?

    Thank you for thinking about us, but we are all OK. I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete