Thursday 29 December 2011

Restful



We have had a restful day today and we have all been going very slowly. My humans both have the cold. My DH has stayed in bed and my MH is still speaking with her very funny voice, but she has still been able to play with me and talk to me, and I try not to giggle at her 'cos she sounds so funny.

It was a dreadful night last night and the wind was screaming at my house but yours truly still went outside lots of times. I had to go out and in the door 'cos my MH couldn't open the window and her wee legs were tired always having to get up to let me in or out, and I am sorry for that, but I just LOVE being outside at night---even in the wind and the rain. I think I am getting braver as well as adorabler!

I have been playing lots of games with my MH today and she took this very fetching picture of me as I was emerging from hiding under the coffee table. I like this picture and I think I look beautiful in it.

My MH thinks I am always beautiful and she loves me lots and keeps telling me that, so I think I am very lucky.

I hope you are lucky like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment