Tuesday 27 December 2011

Resting



We have all been resting today and even the wind is having a day off. It is lovely and quiet on my little island and I have been outside quite a lot today and I have been having good fun. I love when I can get out to play.

My humans have been taking it easy too, but my MH gave me quite a fright when she spoke to me this morning 'cos she has caught my DH's cold and it has made her voice really deep and funny. She gave me my morning cuddle, but when she said 'hello my wee Squeak' I looked to see who else was in my room, but it was just us! :))

She is keeping fairly quiet today and my DH is very happy, but don't tell the Boss that or he won't be happy for very long!

My MH's friend came in to see us today and she gave me a big cuddle too. I have been very well cuddled today and that has made me a very happy pussy cat, so all is well with my world.

And I hope all is well in your world too. Today's picture was taken yesterday when the wind was howling and you can see all the white waves in the sea and all the plants blowing in the wind.

I liked looking at it especially when I was nice and cosy in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment