Friday 30 December 2011

Update



My DH is a bit better and my MH is a bit worser, but like me, she soldiers on and just sneezes and coughs and talks funny, but she is OK and still has plenty of time to play with me and cuddle me whenever I want.

We played on the bed today and I hid under my blanket and she found me and tickled me and rubbed my tummy and I just LOVED it. Then we played in the living room and I have sent you an 'action' picture today.

Then she went to Stromness to do some shopping for the New Year party and me and my DH fixed up a new printer which he had bought so that they could print more beautiful pictures of ---- guess who? ---- YES!! Me!

On New Year's night everybody on the island comes to see me and my humans and we have a party, so we needed lots of food which my MH brought home this afternoon. I expect I will get lots of cuddles and adoration when all the visitors come so I am looking forward to that.

I shall tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment