Sunday 22 January 2012

All Done!



My MH has finished her sequin picture---with a lot of help from yours truly of course---and she has put a picture of me and it on today's blog so that you can see what we have been doing. She is pleased with it, and I think it is quite nice too.

I am delighted it is finished 'cos now she will have more time to spend adoring me! She still played with me a lot even when she was doing her picture, but it is not the UNDIVIDED attention I am used to!

Mind you, I did hear her saying to my DH that she might do some cards now, but I will have something to say about THAT!

I have been out playing a lot today 'cos the wind is a wee bit less so it is OK for puss cats, which makes me very happy today.

So all in all it has been a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment