Wednesday 25 January 2012

Explanation



My MH's friend asked her what I was doing in yesterday's picture, so I thought you might be wondering too, so here is the explanation as well as another picture of yours truly in action again.

My DH has a wee cabinet beside his chair where he is SUPPOSED to keep all his pictures and books, but he doesn't always, and sometimes leaves then lying on the floor and the Boss gets annoyed. This wee cabinet is usually quite messy, so I decided, as my DH had left the door open, that I would nip in and have a wee look at it, and that's what I am doing in these two pictures. And by the way, it is messy, although a bit messier after I had been in. Hee hee!

I have had quite a good day and have been out playing lots and then in the afternoon my MH's friends came to my house to make some cards and they talked to me and played with me for a while, but it was only after they went away that I noticed that my adorable little coat has glitter on it.

So I am adorable AND sparkling now!

No comments:

Post a Comment