Saturday 21 January 2012

Gales and more gales



Oh dear, I am not happy at all today 'cos I can't get out to play 'cos the wind is screaming at me and I do not like it at all. I wish I had a wee switch that I could turn the wind off and then I could suit myself.

My humans are very glad that they didn't go off the island last night 'cos they wouldn't have got home again and I would have been a orphan for a day and that would never do. I would have been on the phone to the cruelty man immediately!Hee hee:))

The nice farmer from next door came in to see me and we had a wee chat before he blew back to his own house!My DH has ordered another sheet of perspex for our greenhouse but he is thinking of doing something different this time to keep it from blowing away, so we'll see how he gets on this time.

I have my doubts!

No comments:

Post a Comment