Friday 6 January 2012

Happier



I am much happier today for lots of reasons. My humans realised that I was missing getting out to play, so they played with me lots and lots in my house last night until we were all quite tired, and I was able to get outside for a wee while and that was fine too.

Today is much better and it is very quiet on my little island 'cos the wind isn't blowing so I have been outside lots doing my sniffing and prowling and hunting and just sitting, so that has been very good.

Me and my MH went into the gym, but we didn't do anything. We just had a look, 'cos my MH says she is going to start again on Monday doing all her exercises so I shall need to go in and help her 'cos she likes that.

My DH is away to Stromness today to work in the Cats Protection shop and he tells all my human friends there how I am getting on. One lady said she liked to 'talk Squeak' and that made me giggle when my DH told me that.

I wonder what he will tell me today when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment