Sunday 29 January 2012

Helpful Puss



I know that when you look at today's picture of yours truly, you will think that I am enjoying myself by relaxing and watching television, but that is only half the story 'cos I am learning!

As you know, my MH plays tennis on her Wii and between you and me, she is OK at it but not brilliant. SO. I thought if I watched my friend Raffa playing today,I could get some tips from him and pass these on to my MH and then she would be brilliant. See? I am such a kind (adorable) pussy cat that I surprise myself sometime. I enjoyed the tennis too but I kept nipping round behind my television to see where all the balls were going and this always makes my humans laugh.

It is not a very nice day and I have been in and out lots of times but just for a wee while at a time. My MH went over to the graveyard today and she was very cold when she came home, so I cuddled up on her knee and made her all warm again and she liked that a lot.

She is going to Kirkwall tomorrow to meet her friends, so it will just be me and my DH in the house again, but no doubt we will have lots of things to do before she comes home.

I shall tell you all about it tomorrow, but I hope you have a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment