Saturday 7 January 2012

Hunting



I was out hunting until one o'clock this morning and I just loved it! I had been in my house all night 'cos my MH was away visiting and I had to look after my DH who still isn't feeling very well and he went to bed early and left yours truly twiddling my adorable little paws with nobody to play with.

I just had a wee sleep so that when my MH came home at midnight, I was full of beans. I sat on her knee for a while and she told me all about her evening and I liked that and purred my approval, but then I decided to go outside.

It was a bit windy but I was OK and I went and sat in the long grass and watched for mouses and anything else that was moving out there. After a while, I went in again and me and my MH played some more before she said she was tired and we went to bed.

We all had a long lie and I haven't been outside much today 'cos it is very windy with hail and rain, but I am going to have my dinner now, and then I will venture out into the big dark world.

I am such a brave pussy cay, am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment