Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Joke



I wish I could tell you what I was laughing at, but I might end up in the soup pot and that would not be a great way to start my new year!

If you promise not to tell my MH that I told you this, then I will tell you 'cos it was really funny dear fellow readers and I laughed for a long,long time but when my MH saw me,I pretended I was yawning and that's the story I am sticking to!

She was on her Wii again and I was on my couch watching. She then decided to try out a new exercise so she went to the yoga bit on the Wii and she got herself into the funniest shapes I have ever seen and that's when I took a fit of the giggles.

Oh dear friends, it was hysterical, and if I close my adorable little eyes, I can see her yet, and off I go again. So much so, that my MH is worried about me 'cos I keep yawning so much, but if I tell her the truth I shall definitely be Squeak soup.

And that I do not want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment