Thursday 12 January 2012

A New Explore



I did some more exploring today in my house, but I had to be very careful 'cos it was dangerous.

My humans were away out today for a wee while but my MH played with me when she came home and we had really good fun, and then she had to go and empty the washing machine, and that's where my explore comes in.

I have seen the washing machine lots of times before and I have never really bothered with it, but I was in a really nosey mood today, so when it was empty, I had a wee look inside. I didn't GO inside. I just put my two adorable front paws up on the open door and I looked in and that's when my MH saw me and gave me a lecture and told me never to go inside the machine, 'cos although I might end up lovely and clean, I might also end up very drownded, and she didn't think I would like that!

So I have promised I won't go near it again 'cos drownded doesn't sound good, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment